Best DTF Inks?

2 hours ago, scummybearhov said:

Just curious of what the consensus is on the best DTF ink for EPSON.

Newish to the dtf world so I am a little lost in the ink department 

Everyone seems to have their preference. I have over 23liters of dtf superstore ink and use it in my p800. The same ink seemed to bugger the p400. It printed for months just fine, so maybe it just wore out I don’t know.  USA inks did the same. Never tried the wide format. I just stopped using the p400 and I’ve been fine since. 

Edited by johnson4

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mr_Frenzy said:

Hello guys I had kinda strange question as I'm completely new in dtf I had printer Epson xp-15000 and I'm trying to find ink BCMYGR but I can't find it anywhere grey and red colour exist? 

DTF uses CMYK ink plus white ink. 

so the xp15000 is CMYKWW for DTF. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AMartinez said:

Relative to this post, I was looking at the set of 250ml cymk + 900ml white, but it states "not for wide format printers"  does this mean it cannot be used in the xp-15000?  I don't particularly want to buy the 900ml bottles since i'm just starting out.

Wide format = 24"+ printers. They take cheaper Epson heads, like the I3200 and 4720. These use the Wide format inks, which aren't in that bundle.

For the 15000, Yes that bundle will work from DTFsuperstore. 

1 hour ago, johnson4 said:

Wide format = 24"+ printers. They take cheaper Epson heads, like the I3200 and 4720. These use the Wide format inks, which aren't in that bundle.

For the 15000, Yes that bundle will work from DTFsuperstore. 

awesome that's perfect, thanks for the reply!