White Ink Issues

So I have tried alot of things before coming here so my white ink is part of a self circulation system, My Humidity is 37% my white ink prints in lines (picture attached) this happens during print, it starts off fine but gradually becomes this and hardly covers the image can anyone help, much appreciated and thank you in advance 

edit to add: we run the printer daily and have noticed even when the white seems ok it still has these lines but its less noticeable, we haven't changed any settings and we run the printer daily20220715_131721.thumb.jpg.3d53698d5f75cfec88f7f6ff1dcbe59a.jpg

Edited by SilverSwan

15 minutes ago, SilverSwan said:

So I have tried alot of things before coming here so my white ink is part of a self circulation system, My Humidity is 37% my white ink prints in lines (picture attached) this happens during print, it starts off fine but gradually becomes this and hardly covers the image can anyone help, much appreciated and thank you in advance 

edit to add: we run the printer daily and have noticed even when the white seems ok it still has these lines but its less noticeable, we haven't changed any settings and we run the printer daily20220715_131721.thumb.jpg.3d53698d5f75cfec88f7f6ff1dcbe59a.jpg

Ink flow issue, if lines are always visible, might be time for a new printhead.