epson 4900 problem

Yesterday we print all day with our epson 4900 , end of the day i do a nozzlecheck i see i missing like 6 lines from VM channel, i run a power clean, and was more terrible , today i started with normal cleaning cycle, and i see on vivid magenta i dont have any lines.. i know 100% its not clogged , where can i look for problem? dampers ? because another nozzles are 100% perfect

2 hours ago, laci said:

Yesterday we print all day with our epson 4900 , end of the day i do a nozzlecheck i see i missing like 6 lines from VM channel, i run a power clean, and was more terrible , today i started with normal cleaning cycle, and i see on vivid magenta i dont have any lines.. i know 100% its not clogged , where can i look for problem? dampers ? because another nozzles are 100% perfect

Sounds like a damper/cartridge/sealing issue. If you haven't recently messed with the dampers and use the cartridges, probably gunk on the ink port preventing it from sealing correctly, or got sucked into it. If you didn't use new dampers before the conversion, very well could be the damper. 

5 hours ago, johnson4 said:

Sounds like a damper/cartridge/sealing issue. If you haven't recently messed with the dampers and use the cartridges, probably gunk on the ink port preventing it from sealing correctly, or got sucked into it. If you didn't use new dampers before the conversion, very well could be the damper. 

i can find on market only dampers? or i need the whole damper assy unit? and where can i find ? thanks :)

On 10/3/2023 at 2:06 PM, johnson4 said:

Again me... now sometimes i got an error 1433 when i do cleaning ( is unit sensor error or is unit error ) but not all the times, so now i dont know my problem will be the dampers or the ink pump assy 

46 minutes ago, laci said:

Again me... now sometimes i got an error 1433 when i do cleaning ( is unit sensor error or is unit error ) but not all the times, so now i dont know my problem will be the dampers or the ink pump assy 

Running too many cleanings back to back will wear out the pump station. I have to replace mine about every 6 months or so. This is a symptom of that. 

again though, is also a very old machine so all Of these things will creep up on you.

Edited by johnson4