Accidently Updated P600 Firmware

Ughhhh, I was setting up another P600 and when I was installing the drivers I accidentally allowed it to update the printer firmware. Now I get an ink error, and the ink reset button only removes the error for a millisecond before the error comes up again. Is there any way to revert my firmware? If not, is there any sort of workaround or is my printer a permanent brick now?

3 hours ago, elliotiscool said:

Ughhhh, I was setting up another P600 and when I was installing the drivers I accidentally allowed it to update the printer firmware. Now I get an ink error, and the ink reset button only removes the error for a millisecond before the error comes up again. Is there any way to revert my firmware? If not, is there any sort of workaround or is my printer a permanent brick now?

You can revert the firmware, just downgrade it using the firmware on Chipless solutions.com- and it will work fine. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elliotiscool said:

I was just looking at the website. So I want to purchase an activation key, correct? Thanks!

If the printer was chipless, or used reset chips before and now it doesn’t work, the activation should still be fine, just downgrading the firmware should work, without the need to buy another key. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, elliotiscool said:

Unfortunately, the firmware isn't working for me. I think its because of the "cannot recognize ink cartridge" error that keeps popping up.

error.PNG

Possibly, just put the printer into the firmware update mode at boot, It won’t do it then.

• Like 1