UV led lamp Epson 1430 /1500W /L1800

Pompoko

I have made air cooling uv led lamp and tested more than 500 hours. it is 3.6w/pc*21/pc=75.6W one.

Operating voltage is max.25.4V, but I fix my dc power supply(smps) to 23.5V for continuous LED lighting and no clogging.

Printer is Epson p600, 8channel one. I can enjoy 1440*1440 resolution printing  long time, maybe more than one year without any clogging of printhead.

In my experience, bad Uv ink damages printhead seriously even though you lowered led power supply to enough safe zone.

Bad ink break the inner mechanism of printhead within several hour continuous printing.

Pls try to find quality uv inks to keep printhead in high condition.

4 hours ago, telioskorea said:

I have made air cooling uv led lamp and tested more than 500 hours. it is 3.6w/pc*21/pc=75.6W one.

Operating voltage is max.25.4V, but I fix my dc power supply(smps) to 23.5V for continuous LED lighting and no clogging.

Printer is Epson p600, 8channel one. I can enjoy 1440*1440 resolution printing  long time, maybe more than one year without any clogging of printhead.

In my experience, bad Uv ink damages printhead seriously even though you lowered led power supply to enough safe zone.

Bad ink break the inner mechanism of printhead within several hour continuous printing.

well ok is aomya ink of good enough quality

16 hours ago, telioskorea said:

so which ink do you recommend ?? I am use Megainks soft and I am so far so happy with...works without any extra colour profiling as is prepared for epson users base on orginal epson colours....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 13/09/2019 at 21:51, reptilesink said:

Estes cabem facilmente sem qualquer corte.

4x 10w LED.

Padrão de feixe de 120 graus e cura a área de impressão completa.

IMG-20181117-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20181105-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20181112-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20181105-WA0004.jpg

Hello!
I am trying to assemble a UV printer.
You said you don't have to cut the printer if you use this slim LED.
Just buy this LED and a cooler and it's all right?
Did you use any other equipment?
These are the ones I am considering buying:

COOLER: https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/4000108937485.html

LED: https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/4000224260797.html

Please tell me if they would work for the printer.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Hello,
I went back to my project. This is my adaptation for the UV LED. I used the Epson housing.
Then I went to test the LED. It heats up a lot. When I turn on the voltage is at 27V and within a few minutes it drops and stabilizes at 24.7V.
I'm afraid about that.
Do you think this structure will be able to support?
I accept suggestions!
Thanks.

IMG_20200226_163850.jpg

image.png

Hello Pompoko! I am using a power supply that I bought with the LED. According to the manufacturer, the LED needs 26-30V and 1200mA.
Did you ask me to be careful with the life of the LED or the print head?
Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...