Curing or INK Problems...

1 hour ago, SarahBeth said:

When you say “cleaning carts” what’s does that refer to? New to the DTF world. 

Cleaning carts-cleaning “ink” cartridges, filled with cleaner instead of ink to clean the printhead/store the printer. Same as a regular cartridge, just dedicated to cleaner instead of ink.

Edited by johnson4

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
On 4/26/2021 at 1:10 PM, JTS said:

Ya.  I totally forgot I had a nice Oster tabletop convection oven from when I closed my arcade. I baby any equipment I buy, so it's in like new condition.  I kept the box, so when I closed the arcade, I just gave it a quick clean and packed it away.  On Friday I stopped at Walmart on the way home from work to get an oven.  I was pissed they didn't have the one I wanted.  Then I remembered I had that one in storage.  Glad I did.  Saved me from spending another $100.  Below is a link to the one I have.  I like it better than the one I was going to buy.  For the amount of shirts I currently sell and give away for promos, it will work great.  I'll use it until I need to upgrade to a better system.  It has a digital timer, so it's simple to time the cure.

https://www.amazon.com/Oster-Countertop-Convection-Stainless-TSSTTVDGXL-SHP/dp/B00OXSR486/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=oster+convection+oven&qid=1619460389&sr=8-3

What time and temp are you using with this oven?  

• 1 year later...

Hello, I'm having this same issue I have been looking everywhere for a solution but I can't find one. I read all the comments but I'm not sure I understand what you guys were talking about. I'm using an Epson  ET-8550 and I use CadLink software, I have been mainly messing around with these settings...  Flood Level which I have it at 175, Underbase strength (White under black) which is set to 60%, Max Ink % (White ink Strength) which is set to 55 and I been moving all 3 settings up and down and I still get the same result every time. Is it possible if any of you two can help me?